Friday, April 10, 2009

What Can Go Wrong

Will always go wrong.

That's just how it is on my bad days. Someday I will learn to accept it.
But right now I'm hanging on for dear life to everything that has not gone bad yet.

Phone: Turned off because the bill wasn't paid. I can't receive any texts or calls and of course I can't send any.

My Car: My keys are locked inside of my car, in front of my house. (hey, at least its safe... for now)

Grandmas Car: Nothing is wrong with it, except I can't use it today like we planned because of my cousins graduation that my grandparents will be attending.

Moms Car: Again, nothing is wrong with it, except I can't use it because my mom drove it to work.

How this all ties together: I can't get ahold of my mom because both of our phones are turned off so i can't text her and have her put her keys in her car. I can't get to my moms car anyways because my keys are locked inside. 

All this keeps me from going Murry to go shopping with my Mary Kay director, have lunch, then go and see James for the night before I leave with my dad.

No comments:

Post a Comment