Thursday, March 26, 2009

Spa Night

Around eight o'clock I decided that I wanted to take a bath and relax. But as I was prepping myself and the tub for it. I noticed that I was out of body wash and shampoo. So I decided to run into town to buy some and come home really quick. 

When I got to Kent's I remembered that all of my disposable razors were disposed of and I would be needing some more of those as well. The second thing I looked for was the shampoo, I went with Herbal Essences because it smelled like mango and passion fruit. Both the shampoo and conditioner :)

The last thing on the list was the body wash, which I could not find for the life of me. and I looked all over the stinking isle  trying to find it. The more I tried to find with while failing, the more pissed off I got about it. All the while talking to James on the phone and telling him how pissed I was getting about it.  And I decided to go to the front and ask them where it was or if they just didn't sell it or something. 

On my way up I passed several drinks and decided I was going to treat myself with something tasty, that way I might not be so mad about not having any body wash. So I went to the vegetable isle and started looking for my favorite drink, pomegranate and white berry tea. 
Of course they didn't have it. But I did notice that the Naked juice smoothy was having a sale so I bought two drinks.

Finally I got the the front where I asked if they had body wash and the cashier replied, "Oh yeah it's in isle 9, with the soaps." This is where I had my "Duh" moment. Of course they are, it IS soap. And I found a pretty nice selection of body scrubs :)

So, While bathing I sat and drank my Power-G, Naked, All Natural Well Being drink, (what a mouth full) I read a book called Coraline. Then to wash, I used my Body Butter Apricot Body Scrub (another mouth full). My Herbal Essences Mango with Passionfruit Shampoo and Conditioner to wash my hair. Then, I shaved my legs with my Brand new four blade razor. 

When I got out I washed my face with my Mary Kay Miracle Set that includes: face wash, microdermabrasion  steps 1 and 2, night solution, and Lotion. Then, because I have this horrible thing called eczema, I had to use my Eurcerin lotion all over (or how ever you spell it).

Now I am Relaxing in my yellow polka dot nighty and my softest robe finishing my juice smoothy. I would say that tonight was extremely relaxing :)

Doesn't this sound like some sort of commercial add? ha ha ha

No comments:

Post a Comment